Hey. I'm Kris, "The Marie Kondo of Graphic Design".
Helping is hard.
I get it. I've counseled terminally ill patients and their families, battled generational poverty in rural villages of West Africa, and coached overwhelmed students through their first year of college.
The work you do is exhausting.
I am grateful for champions, like you, who make helping happen. It's your super power.
Design is mine. And, StoryBrand, my secret weapon.
I've been copywriting and strategizing communication plans for more than a decade. And hands-down, the most powerful tool I've used is StoryBrand.
So, I became a certified StoryBrand Copywriter & Guide. That means I have been trained in-person, in small group settings with StoryBrand's creator, Donald Miller, on how to write and implement this powerful framework to help you grow your mission.
What Is StoryBrand?
- BELOW IS PLACEHOLDER TEXT FROM https://www.angieschultz.com/about
- Best-selling author, Donald Miller, created the StoryBrand Framework and marketing system using his in-depth knowledge of story.
- It teaches us to stop playing the hero in the story, and instead, invite customers and donors into a story.
- Thousands of companies have made millions of dollars using it.
- Nonprofits, like Charity Water, use it to engage donors & fund programs, too.