Who are your ideal customers?
- Who are your ideal customers?
- Who do you serve the best?
- With whom do you make the most profit?
- Who do you enjoy working with?
What are they looking for?
- What are their points of pain?
- What do they wish they could improve?
- How do they evaluate their options?
- What are their rational needs and what are there emotional needs?
What is your outcome?
- What is the benefit you're committed to delivering for your customer?
- How will you make their life better or their business stronger?
What is your because?
- What should they believe you can deliver your outcome better than your competition?
- What language will they use when they refuse to someone else? "You have to use them because..."